KRISHAK BHARATI COOPERATIVE LIMITED (KRIBHCO), a multi state cooperative organization with its operation on PAN India and international basis, invites application from the Indian Citizen eligible candidates for the Post of Senior Manager (F&A) in grade “F” in the pay scale of Rs.93,000/- - 2,30,000/- with DA and perks on Basic Pay and other allowances/facilities like CPF, Group Gratuity, Group Life Insurance, Pension, Medical facilities for self and dependent family members and Housing, Conveyance, Computer and Education Loan for children along with proper career growth.
Details of Qualification, Experience & Age for the above post are as follows-
- Qualification: CA/ICWA/ MBA (Fin.)- full time/ 2 yrs full time PGDBM (Fin.) (PGDBM should be 2 yrs full time recognized as MBA by UGC/ AICTE)
- Minimum 15 years post qualification experience for grade ‘F’ as on 31.03.2018.
- Preferably minimum 3 years experience in pay scale equivalent to grade F1 of KRIBHCO i.e. Rs.83,000/- - 2,20,000/- as on 31.03.2018.
- Age Limit: Maximum 45 years for grade F as on 31.03.2018.
- Location: Corporate Office, NOIDA.
- Pay Scale : Rs. 93,000/- - 2,30,000/- for grade ‘F’.
- Mode of selection: Personal Interview.
Job Description for Senior Manager (F&A) – Establishment
- Monitoring of daily fund requirement of the organization and availment of loans from the banks.
- Payment to contractors and other operational payments after deduction of withholding taxes.
- Submission of relevant reports to Management regarding fund position.
- Deposit of withholding taxes with the government and submission of quarterly TDS reports and associated compliances.
- Deposit of GST and submission of GST returns with the GOI.
- Co-ordination with the tax auditors to complete the tax audit within give scheduled time.
- Ensure timely preparation of salary and accurate deduction of TDS thereof.
- Ensure timely Off-cycle payments to the employees.
- Ensure issuance of relevant circulars to the Units regarding Annual deduction of TDS and submission of declaration by employees etc.
- Evaluation of commercial proposals.
- Finalization of Annual Accounts of the organization.
- Advanced Excel (incl. pivot tables) and intermediate PowerPoint skills.
- Financial analytical skills.
- Interpersonal skills, with the ability to liaise with colleagues.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to deliver written and oral presentations to top management and external parties.
- Experience of working in a multinational and multicultural environment is an advantage.
- Preference will be given to candidate who has treasury and establishment work exposure
- Knowledge of Income Tax and GST Accounting Standards.
KRIBHCO Management reserves the right to accept / reject any or all applications without assigning any reason thereof.
“ Please read the instructions (How To Apply) carefully before applying “
LAST DATE FOR RECEIVING THE APPLICATION : 4th May, 2018