KRISHAK BHARATI COOPERATIVE LIMITED (KRIBHCO), a multi state cooperative organization with its operation on PAN India and international basis, invites application from the Indian Citizen eligible candidates for the Post of Chief Manager (F&A) in grade “E” in the pay scale of Rs.1,10,000/- - 2,40,000/- with DA and perks on Basic Pay and other allowances/facilities like CPF, Group Gratuity, Group Life Insurance, Pension, Medical facilities for self and dependent family members and Housing, Conveyance, Computer and Education Loan for children along with proper career growth.
Details of Qualification, Experience & Age for the above post are as follows-
- Qualification: CA/ICWA/ MBA (Fin.)- full time/ 2 yrs full time PGDBM (Fin.) (PGDBM should be 2 yrs full time recognized as MBA by UGC/ AICTE)
- Minimum 19 years post qualification experience for grade E as on 31.03.2018.
- Preferably minimum 3 years experience in pay scale equivalent to grade F of KRIBHCO i.e. Rs.93,000/- - 2,30,000/- as on 31.03.2018.
- Age Limit: Maximum 49 years for grade E as on 31.03.2018.
- Pay Scale : Rs. 1,10,000/- - 2,40,000/- for grade E.
- Mode of selection: Personal Interview.
Responsible for ensuring smooth financial management in Plant, in accordance with Corporate Policies, Statutory Requirements, accounting principles and prescribed procedures.
- Primary Responsibilities :
Budget Control, Budgeting, Finance Concurrence & Commercial Negotiation, Modelling for decision support, Fund Management, Manpower Cost Optimization, Accounts and Audit, Statutory Compliance, Insurance, SAP stabilization (Finance), improvement in work practices, Satisfaction of customers, Employee Development.
KRIBHCO Management reserves the right to accept / reject any or all applications without assigning any reason thereof.
“ Please read the instructions (How To Apply) carefully before applying “
LAST DATE FOR RECEIVING THE APPLICATION : 4th May, 2018