KRISHAK BHARATI COOPERATIVE LIMITED (KRIBHCO), a multi state cooperative organization with its operation on PAN India and international basis, invites application from the Indian Citizen eligible candidates for the Post of Manager (F&A) in grade “F1” in the pay scale of Rs.83,000/- - 2,20,000/- with DA and perks on Basic Pay and other allowances/facilities like CPF, Group Gratuity, Group Life Insurance, Pension, Medical facilities for self and dependent family members and Housing, Conveyance, Computer and Education Loan for children along with proper career growth.
Details of Qualification, Experience & Age for the above post are as follows-
- Qualification: CA/ICWA/ MBA (Fin.)- full time/ 2 yrs full time PGDBM (Fin.) (PGDBM should be 2 yrs full time recognized as MBA by UGC/ AICTE).
- Minimum 11 years post qualification experience for grade ‘F1’ as on 31.03.2018.
- Preferably minimum 3 years experience in pay scale equivalent to grade ‘G’ of KRIBHCO i.e. Rs.77,000/- - 2,10,000/- as on 31.03.2018.
- Age Limit: Maximum 41 years for grade ‘F1’ as on 31.03.2018.
- Location: Corporate Office, NOIDA.
- Pay Scale : Rs. 84,000/- - 2,20,000/- for grade ‘F1’.
- Mode of selection: Personal Interview.
Job Description for Manager (F&A) - Provident Fund and others
- Monthly maintenance of Compliance Register manually as well computerized under Gratuity Act, Payment of Bonus Act, ESI Act, EPF Act & Payment of Wages Act etc.
- Timely submission of Annual, Half-Yearly Returns and forms to PF official.
- Coordination for processing of loans to employees including process of settlement of loans.
- Ensure timely maintenance of accounts of PF and other Trusts and filing of Income Tax Returns.
- Ensure timely submission of Annual Report with RPFC and submission of data for Actuarial valuation of the organization.
- Investment of PF money in various financial instruments.
- Payment to contractors and other operational payments after deduction of withholding taxes.
- Submission of relevant reports to Management regarding fund position.
- Deposit of withholding taxes with the government and submission of quarterly TDS reports and associated compliances.
- Deposit of GST and submission of GST returns with the GOI.
- Advanced Excel (incl. pivot tables) and intermediate PowerPoint skills.
- Financial analytical skills.
- Interpersonal skills, with the ability to liaise with colleagues.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to deliver written and oral presentations to top management and external parties.
- Experience of working in a multinational and multicultural environment is an advantage.
- Knowledge of PF, Gratuity, ESI and Bonus Act, Accounting Standards.
KRIBHCO Management reserves the right to accept / reject any or all applications without assigning any reason thereof.
“ Please read the instructions (How To Apply) carefully before applying “
LAST DATE FOR RECEIVING THE APPLICATION : 4th May, 2018