KRISHAK BHARATI COOPERATIVE LIMITED (KRIBHCO), a multi state cooperative organization with its operation on PAN India and international basis, invites application from the Indian Citizen eligible candidates for the Post of Deputy General Manager (F&A) in grade “D” in the pay scale of Rs.1,30,000/- - 2,60,000/- with DA and perks on Basic Pay and other allowances/facilities like CPF, Group Gratuity, Group Life Insurance, Pension, Medical facilities for self and dependent family members and Housing, Conveyance, Computer and Education Loan for children along with proper career growth.
Details of Qualification, Experience & Age for the above post are as follows-
- Qualification: CA/ICWA/ MBA (Fin.)- full time/ 2 yrs full time PGDBM (Fin.) (PGDBM should be 2 yrs full time recognized as MBA by UGC/ AICTE).
- Minimum 22 years post qualification experience for grade ‘D’ as on 31.03.2018.
- Preferably minimum 3 years experience in pay scale equivalent to grade ‘E’ of KRIBHCO i.e. Rs.1,10,000/- - 2,40,000/- as on 31.03.2018.
- Age Limit: Maximum 55 years for grade ‘D’ as on 31.03.2018.
- Location: Corporate Office, NOIDA.
- Pay Scale : Rs. 1,30,000/- - 2,60,000/- for grade ‘D’.
- Mode of selection: Personal Interview.
Job Description for Deputy General Manager (F&A)
- Ensure projections and other related reports as per funding requirement and structuring and negotiating terms of transaction.
- Monitoring loan covenants and ensuring compliance thereof.
- Ensure timely execution of Loan Agreement and requesting for necessary amendments in the letters to safeguard future propositions.
- Interacting with Rating Agencies on regular basis for rating various products.
- Coordinating with MIS/ Operations/ Audit.
- Develop Corporate tax strategy to minimize the direct tax liability of the organization.
- Co-ordination with the tax auditors to complete the tax audit within time schedule framed.
- Investment of PF money in various financial instruments.
- Daily report on Fund requirement of the organization and remittance of Funds to the respective offices.
- Ensure timely operational and employees related payments.
- Submission of relevant data to FICC and analysis of Fertilizer relegated policies and submission of its impact to management.
- Project management including plan, budget, oversee and document all the aspects.
- Advanced Excel (incl. pivot tables) and intermediate PowerPoint skills.
- Financial analytical skills.
- Interpersonal skills, with the ability to liaise with colleagues globally.
- Analytical thinking ability.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to deliver written and oral presentations to top management and external parties
- Experience of working in a multinational and multicultural environment is an advantage.
- Knowledge of Income Tax, International Taxation and Transfer Pricing regulations and GST, Accounting standard and IND AS.
- Preference will be given to candidate who has FICC experience in Fertilizer Company.
KRIBHCO Management reserves the right to accept / reject any or all applications without assigning any reason thereof.
“ Please read the instructions (How To Apply) carefully before applying “
LAST DATE FOR RECEIVING THE APPLICATION : 4th May, 2018