KRISHAK BHARATI COOPERATIVE LIMITED (KRIBHCO), a multi state cooperative organization with its operation on PAN India and international basis, invites application from the Indian Citizen eligible candidates for the Post of Chief Manager (F&A) in grade “E” in the pay scale of Rs.1,10,000/- - 2,40,000/- with DA and perks on Basic Pay and other allowances/facilities like CPF, Group Gratuity, Group Life Insurance, Pension, Medical facilities for self and dependent family members and Housing, Conveyance, Computer and Education Loan for children along with proper career growth.
Details of Qualification, Experience & Age for the above post are as follows-
- Qualification: CA/ICWA/ MBA (Fin.)- full time/ 2 yrs full time PGDBM (Fin.) (PGDBM should be 2 yrs full time recognized as MBA by UGC/ AICTE)
- Minimum 19 years post qualification experience for grade E as on 31.03.2018.
- Preferably minimum 3 years experience in pay scale equivalent to grade F of KRIBHCO i.e. Rs.93,000/- - 2,30,000/- as on 31.03.2018.
- Age Limit: Maximum 49 years for grade E as on 31.03.2018.
- No. of Position : One.
- Location: Corporate Office, NOIDA.
- Pay Scale : Rs. 1,10,000/- - 2,40,000/- for grade E.
- Mode of selection: Personal Interview.
Job Description for Chief Manager (F&A)-Treasury and Taxation
- Projections and other related reports as per funding requirement of the company for Equity, Term Loan, Working Capital loan.
- Structuring and negotiating terms of transaction.
- Preparation and submission of loan proposals for Projects, Credit Appraisal Matrix essential.
- Monitoring loan covenants and ensuring compliance thereof.
- Cash flow projections, Adept in managing interest rate risk for various rate-sensitive assets and liabilities.
- Reviewing the LOI / Loan Agreement and requesting for necessary amendments in the letters to safeguard future propositions of the company and to minimize cost.
- Preparing Presentations, Reports, Returns, Statements related to Banks /RBI and Doing Ratio Analysis, Calculating IRR,etc.
- Interacting with Rating Agencies on regular basis for rating various products.
- Coordinating with MIS/ Operations/ Audit and other team on the issues relating to Due Diligence.
- Timely completion of fund related compliances and reports with RBI, Lenders and Investors.
- Develop Corporate tax strategy to minimize the direct tax liability of the organization.
- Deposit of advance tax, compliance of TDS provisions, GST compliance.
- Filing of return of Income, Finalization of Tax Audit, transfer Pricing Audits.
- International Taxation and Transfer Pricing assessments.
- Regular assessment proceedings of the organization, filing of appeal before appellate authorities including High Court and Apex Court.
- Advanced Excel (incl. pivot tables) and intermediate PowerPoint skills.
- Financial analytical skills.
- Interpersonal skills, with the ability to liaise with colleagues globally.
- Analytical thinking ability.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to deliver written and oral presentations to top management and external parties.
- Experience of working in a multinational and multicultural environment is an advantage.
- Knowledge of Income Tax, International Taxation and Transfer Pricing regulations and GST.
KRIBHCO Management reserves the right to accept / reject any or all applications without assigning any reason thereof.
“ Please read the instructions (How To Apply) carefully before applying “
LAST DATE FOR RECEIVING THE APPLICATION : 4th May, 2018